We have enjoyed and witnessed that high-tech development and innovations have played a big role in environmental conservation. To make those innovations more effective, human mindset and behavior shall be added to the equation. We believe that improvement on humans behaviors can both solve and prevent environmental problems. Pollution and deforestation are some example of human's ignorance on preserving their environment. Hence, we think that a conference on the human side of environmental preservation is urgently needed.
Conference on the Environmental Conservation through Language, Arts, Culture and Education (CECLACE 2019) is the realization of our concept of improving humans' behavior and attitude towards environment. Through human products such as language, arts and culture, environmental awareness can be disseminated. Through the ongoing process of education, integrated enveronmental conservation curriculum can be created. All those endeavors are expected to be presented and recorded in this conference. We invite experts, lecturers, researchers to presents their latest ideas, concepts and empirical studies to conserve our environment through Language, Arts, Culture and Education.
Scope of the Conference
- Application of Sustainable or Green Technology in Education and Arts.
- Dissemination of Environmental Awareness using Language, Literarture, Arts and Education.
- Conservation of Local Cultures and Literatures containing Environmental Preservation
- Environmental Conservation in Modern Societies.
- Environmental Conservation in Higher Education Context.
- Environmental Content Integration in Language Education, Literature Education and Arts Education.
- Cutting Edge Innovation in Environmental Studies.
- Abstract Submission Deadline : 30 April 2019
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 10 May 2019
- Registration Deadline: 20 May 2019
- Paper Submission Deadline: 30 May 2019
- Conference Date: 19-20 July 2019
- International Presenter :US$ 250
- Indonesian Presenter : Rp. 2.500.000
- Regular Participant :Rp. 1.000.000
- Bank BNI a/n Malarsih no 044-924-8147